The SHIELD Advanced Life Support Device is a low proﬁle, lightweight, extended duration,hybrid respiratory system.The system is completely modular and can be easily adapted to meet operational requirements. The SHIELD is the ﬁrst choice with CBRN, HAZMAT, and special mission units across the globe.
The SHIELD system can be operated in four modes of operation:
- Self—Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Air Purifying Respirator (APR)
- Supplied Air Respirator (SAR).
The SHIELD system is entirely modular and can be conﬁgured into six different respiratory conﬁgurations.The SHIELD has the capability of adding a seventh conﬁguration with the addition of the SETS exothermic torch/medical accessory kit.
With a wide array of mission requirements, end users can custom-conﬁgure the SHIELD to increase operational effectiveness. With conﬁgurations ranging from a single bottle SCBA to a multitude of hybrid combinations. The system can be quickly and easily converted into the various conﬁgurations, resulting in a truly adaptable unit.
- 40mm APR Universal Interface
- 8 hour PAPR continuous runtime w/2 Battery Packs
- Optional 6 Hour Rechargeable PAPR Battery
- 550 LPM SCBA Regulator
- 4 Modes of operation: SCBA, PAPR, APR, SAR
- Double Male/Female Recharge fitting
|Weight||33.5 lbs. full|
|Dimensions||21 “L x12″W x 6” D|
|Capacity||2587 L @ 6500 psi (60 minutes ofair)|