Special Projects Operations, Inc. has developed tailored air and oxygen support and storage modules that can be readily transported by a variety of platforms, including F150 class trucks and ATVs, as well as watercraft and aircraft.
All systems are configured to a customer's specific requirements. Weighing less than 1,200 lbs, the modular air package can be hoisted aboard a variety of platforms and secured using an easy secure bracketing system satisfying the need for sustained air and oxygen supplies at a mission’s critical point.
- Gas driven high pressure breathing air compressor.
- High pressure air storage attached underneath
- Miniature oxygen booster pump driven by on-board air
- All aluminum framework
- Designed to be moved by one person
- System easily operated with minimal training