The SPO Exothermic Breaching Support System (EBSS) was developed to support sustained exothermic breaching and oxygen operations on a mobile platform. The EBSS provides the capability of direct exothermic breaching operations and oxygen systems refilling using the combination of on-board oxygen storage cylinders, output regulators, LP Breaching Reels, tool storage, and generator built into one easy to use platform. The system can be used to run exothermic cutting tools, pneumatic tools, drills, and other related systems. The EBSS is built with user friendly controls for monitoring system functions and system maintenance. The EBSS is built with easy access storage compartments for mission essential tool storage and access.
EBSS SYSTEM FEATURES
- Aluminum reinforced enclosed system
- Mobile XUV Platform – 4-Cycle Diesel 854 cc
- Platform Features: Bench seat, Hi-output lighting, operating wench, reinforced cab roof
- (2) Adjustable Oxygen Regulators for separate cutting operations
- Front storage rack with electric generator for use of other mission essential tools
- Maintenance access panels for service of components
- Access panels for cylinder valve control
- Dual gauge QD connection panels for hose reel connection and PSI output.
- Dual 50‘ LP oxygen hose reels for operations
- Dual side storage compartments with roll down doors with adjustable shelving
- Top panel fold-down storage keepers
- Rear access storage compartments for torch rod and accessory storage
- Dimensions: 154“ L X 62“ W x 75″ W
- Weight: 2700 lbs.
- Oxygen Storage Capacity @ 3000 psi = 9 Cyl x 2,030.22 liters = 18,271.98 liters